Dog Swamp Shopping Centre Shopping Centre
“SHOP FOR YOUR SCHOOL ”
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Savills Australia on behalf of Dog Swamp Shopping Centre whose registered office is at C/O - 6 Wanneroo Rd, Yokine Perth WA 6000
2. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/he agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are as follows:
a) Customer must spend at any Dog Swamp Shopping Centre retailer.
b) Customer must visit www.dogswampsc.com.au website and visit the competition entry page, or scan the QR code in centre.
c) Customer must fill out the entry form.
d) Customer must upload receipt as proof of purchase to the entry form.
5. Customer may enter as many times as they like provided each upload is of a different purchase.
6. Competition commences on Wednesday 1st March at 8am WST and will close on Friday 31st March at 5pm WST. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The prize is as follows:
a) $3000 for the school with the highest spend per student at the end of the competition.
b) The winning school will be required to become a Savills Australia supplier and issue an invoice of $3000 addressed to;
Dog Swamp Shopping Centre: (Savills 605)
The Trust Company (Australia) Ltd ACN 000 000 993 as custodian for the Australian Unity Diversified Property Fund
ARSN 106 724 038 of Level 6, 123 Pitt Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2000
10. The winner will be notified by phone call on the Friday following the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her/company name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. By entering this competition customer agrees to be signed up to our mailing list. Your email address and personal information will be safely stored in our database. We do not share or sell this information with anyone. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of an e-newsletter.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. This competition is held in good faith. Savills reserves the right at their discretion to amend the terms and conditions to ensure the competition continues to run in good faith.
16. You are providing your information to Savills Australia on behalf of Dog Swamp Shopping Centre and not to any other party.